- Knowledge: the holder has accredited expert knowledge of organizational change and has completed the Scrum Manager I and II core training, passing the corresponding exams.
- Professional capacity: the holder exercises professionally the certified activity with a high level of quality valued by its customers and collaborators, and audited annually by Scrum Manager.
- That you continue to perform the activity.
- That it is performed with a high quality rating. Verifying that the average of quality ratings received in Scrum Manager on their professional performance during the last year is at least 8 out of 10.
- That the professional knowledge is kept up to date.