It indicates the level of academic knowledge in agile management.
Levels of academic knowledge based on APs (Authority Points):
- Technician < 120 APs. It credits the knowledge to conduct a reliable professional performacen in projects managed using a scrum framework.
- Expert < 200 APs. It credits the additional knowledge of flexibility in implementing and working with agile techniques.
- Authority => 200 APAs. It credits an advanced and specialized knowledge in agile management practices and frameworks, proportional to the certified level.
Level of identification
- Approval: Courses and exams made using online platforms without checking the student's identity nor monitoring the test. The veracity of the certificate's holder identity, as well as the proper conduction of the activity, are based on the student's good faith.
- Certification: The identity of the student has been verified at a training centre
Fundamentals of agility in teams and organizations
Courses availabe at:
- Authorised training centres.
- Scrum Manager platform Open Knowledge.
- Self-training: Scrum Manager BOK.
Certification available at authorized training centers.
EXTENSION AND SPECIALIZATION
Specialization courses available:
- Agile Leadership
- Agile Scaling
- Agile Programming
- Product Owner