IMPORTANT: The agent license allows you to offer in-company training to Scrum Manager members with Trainer and Consultant. For more information you can contact us at email@example.com
The training agent license allows you to offer Scrum Manager certification courses and exams and approve your own courses with specialization or complementary content.
- Having Scrum Manager Trainer and Scrum Manager Consultant professional certifications.
- The license is renewed annually as long as Scrum Manager training is being taught (>10 students/year) with an average quality rating of at least 8/10.
There is no cost or maintenance fee for registration; only high-quality training needs to be provided, which is annually verified through quality assessments.
Scrum Manager® will invoice a fixed cost for issuing certificates when requested by your center, which varies depending on whether the certified activity is a core or accredited course.
- Identify yourself with your username and password to start the process in the "Request" tab.
- If you do not meet any of the requirements, you will see a notice with the detected issues.
- If everything is correct, your information will appear in editable fields. Modify the ones you need to and include your Tax ID.
- Submit the request.
- We will send you a link to sign the commitment to comply with the protocol for administering online certification exams.
- Finally, you will receive, along with the confirmation of registration:
- You license certificate.
- Instructions for using the Scrum Manager intranet (scrummanager.com/intranet).
Academic Management Platform
Functions included in the platform:
- Management of calls, courses, and exams.
- Detailed information about exams taken by your students on the EVAL platform (scrummanager.com/eval).
- Creation of your own exams for accredited courses.
- Consultation and management of academic records of your students.
- Consultation of quality ratings.
- Administrative tasks: billing information, license terms, etc.
EVAL, customizable evaluation platform
Includes the Scrum Master and Scrum Level courses.
Allows you to upload exams for your accredited courses.
Detailed information about all activities.
If you have any questions, in the FAQs section you can find information about Scrum Manager, academic and professional certifications, and Scrum Level.
You can also contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+34) 644 441 617.