Go to top
- In order to take an on-site exam, either by itself or after an official course, at an authorised centre, the day of the exam you must provide an official identity document featuring your full name and a photo of you.
- In order to take an on-line exam, monitored via webcam, you must provide at the beginning of the exam an official identity document featuring your full name and a photo of you.
- The identity document must be an original, not a copy, and its validity date mustn't have expired. In case of having an expired identity document, you must provide along with it a document crediting to have requested its renewal.
- The name on the identity document must be the same as in Scrum Manager's academic records (the user's name at scrummanager.net).
- The official organization issuing the identity document must belong to the same country where the exam is being taken. If you Si you don't have an official identity document of the country where you are going to take the exam, you can provide your passport or your residence permit.